The safety and wellbeing of staff, contractors and customers is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and have implemented a range of measures to keep everyone safe across our 19 offices as well as the buildings we manage. Key information points are listed below:
- We have a highly mobile national workforce that has the technology, processes and infrastructure in place to ensure business continuity. They are working around the clock to service clients.
- Frontline staff have been resourced and mobilised as we experience a surge in demand for some business areas including HVAC system cleanliness; fire and electrical testing/repair teams; engineers servicing remote critical plant and equipment and OT networking and cyber security technology teams.
- A Business Continuity Process plan is in place to ensure there is no disruption to customers.
- The option to work from home has been activated across our workforce.
- Video conferencing has been activated and replaces face-to-face meetings across our national network.
- All non-essential business travel has been suspended indefinitely.
- Staff briefings have been undertaken, supported by written communication to reiterate the importance of hygiene practices.
We will continue to respond to the latest on COVID-19 with customer, contractors and employee safety top of mind. For additional information about the Coronavirus COVID-19, visit the World Heath Organisation website.
If you have any questions please contact your local Grosvenor representative or call the national hotline on 1300 255 247. Thank-you for your understanding during this challenging time.
Grosvenor Engineering Group Management Team